Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Final Post for Class

In the last 10 weeks I have learned a couple new things. I know that my writing skills still suck and probably always will. I have never been good at writing and it has never been one of my strong suits. I will however probably keep writing in the blog because it is a good place to just go vent even if no one reads it, but if it is read sometimes you get another view on what is going on, or even some advice. I really enjoyed this class and it always teaches me no matter how good my writing is never give up even though the outcome is not what you are hoping for. Good luck to all in the class for the future in there school work and in our profession.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea - I guarantee that if you continue to blog, the writing will come more easily.

    ReplyDelete