Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last 6 weeks

The last six weeks I have been working on compiling information about fibromyalgia. This topic for me has helped me a lot. I am glad I chose to do this topic. I am hoping what I have learned will help me in trying to figure out how to cope with the pain I have day in and day out. I have also been in contact with a nurse from John Hopkins that will be helping me change most of my doctors to get better help with dealing with fibromyalgia. I am hoping to be able to get a new pain doctor that is willing to help me, because my current pain doctor wont. It is really frustrating because everyone is pulling me all different ways including my husband about the treatment I get. I do not understand how I am suppose to do physical therapy but when I do it puts me in severe pain. Last week I tried to clean the house and it put me in bed for 4 days. I feel like I am trying to swim but all I do is drowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment